• Index
  •  » Sesje
  •  » [Warhammer] Kształcące i niezwykłe podróże młodego szlachcica

#1 2021-07-18 09:44:42

peruniec

Komisarz

Punktów :   

[Warhammer] Kształcące i niezwykłe podróże młodego szlachcica

Heinrich von Grauen młody szlachcic starego rodu wyrusza ze swoim wiernym sługą w podroż po całym imperium poznać wszystkiego jego zakątki i ludzi. Podróż tą odbywa incognito udając zwykłego biednego szlachcica aby blask jego rodu nie onieśmielił wszystkich wokoło.
Ich podróż rozpoczyna się zimą bo to przecież taka piękna pora roku! Śnieg sypiący z nieba jak shallyany puch i ożywiający ogień przy kominku ogrzewający po dziennych przygodach.
W tej chwili nasi bohaterowie zmierzają na północny wschód już będąc poza granicami raiklandu. Jadą zwykłym podróżnym wozem aby poznać życie przeciętnych podróżnych, na szlaku na pewno spotkają wiele niezwykłych postaci.

Bohaterowie:

Heinrich/Heinrike von Grauen vel von Neudorf (tożsamość incognito)
Entuzjastyczny trochę naiwny ale dzielny szlachcic.

Ulrich/Ulricha Schusmacher
Sługa wierny ale bardziej wygadany i sprytny niż odważny. (mechanicznie to townsfolk a nie sługa jeśli to kogoś interesuje)

Johann/Johanna "Rzeźnik"
Najemnik, awanturnik czasami zabójca, jest ścigany w trzech prowincjach w tym raiklandzie, dlatego go opuszcza. (Protagonist)

Otto/Ottilie Laut
Najlepsze lata ma już za sobą a najlepszym kompanem jest butelka. (woźnica)

Alfred/Alfrida Lange
Kapłan Rhyi Wytrzymały uzdrowiciel obdarzony błogosławieństwami swojej bogini (priest)

Madam/Monsieur Dora/Deitrich
Niesamowite przedstawienie, królik z kapelusza, płomień z ręki a wszystko to za niską opłata.
Zawsze w drodze, zawsze w inny miejscu. (witch)

Czary Kapłańskie

Blessing of Conscience
Range: 6 yards
Target: 1
Duration: 6 rounds
Your target must pass a Routine (+20) Willpower Test to break any of the Strictures of your deity. If they fail, they
are overcome with Shame and do not take the action

Blessing of Protection
Range: 6 yards
Target: 1
Duration: 6 rounds
Enemies must make a Average (+20) Willpower Test to attack your target as shame wells within for considering
violence. If they fail, they must choose a different target, or a different Action.

Talenty

Animal Affinity
Tests: Charm Animal
Wild animals feel comfortable in your presence, and often follow your lead. All creatures with the Bestial Trait not trained to be belligerent will automatically be calm in your presence unless they have a reason not to be, such as pain, an attack, being naturally hyper-aggressive, or having nearby young

Beneath Notice
Tests: Stealth when in plain sight
The high and mighty pay no attention to your presence, knowing you are well beneath their notice. Assuming you are properly attired and not in an incongruous position, those of a higher Status Tier will normally ignore you unless your presence becomes inappropriate, which can make it very easy to listen into conversations you perhaps shouldn’t. Further, characters with a higher Status Tier than you gain no Advantage for striking or wounding you in combat, as there is nothing to be gained for defeating such a lowly cur

Criminal
You are an active criminal making money from illegal sources, and you’re not always quiet about it. For the purposes of securing money, either when Earning during play or performing an Income Endeavour.
Because of your obvious criminal nature, others consider you lower Status than them unless they also have the Criminal Talent,where Status is compared as normal — perhaps you have gang tattoos, look shifty, or are just rough around the edges, it’s your choice. Because of this, local law enforcers are always suspicious of you and suspect your motivations, which only gets worse the more times you have this Talent, with the exact implications determined by the GM. Lawbreakers without the Criminal Talent earn significantly less coin but are not obviously the sort to be breaking the law, so maintain their Status. With GM consent,you may spend XP to remove levels of the Criminal Talent for the
same XP it cost to buy.

Dirty Fighting
Tests: Melee (Brawling)
You have been taught all the dirty tricks of unarmed combat. You may choose to cause an extra +1 Damage for each level in Dirty Fighting with any successful Melee (Brawling) hit.
Note: using this Talent will be seen as cheating in any formal bout

Etiquette (social group)
Tests: Charm and Gossip (Social Group)
You can blend in socially with the chosen group so long as you are dressed and acting appropriately. Example social groups for this Talent are: Criminals, Cultists, Guilders, Nobles, Scholars, Servants, and Soldiers. If you do not have the Talent, those with it will note your discomfort in the unfamiliar environment. This is primarily a matter for roleplaying, but may confer a bonus to Fellowship Tests at the GM’s discretion

Tenacious
Tests: Endurance Tests for enduring hardships
You never give up, no matter how impossible your travails appear. You can double the length of time successful Endurance Tests allow you to endure a hardship. This includes enduring prolonged riding, exposure, rituals, and similar adversities.

Mimic
Tests: Entertain (Acting) Tests where accents are important
You have a good ear for accents and dialects, and can reproduce them accurately. You may replicate any accent you are exposed to for at least a day with an Initiative Test; this Test may be attempted once per day. Once passed, you may always mimic the accent, and locals will believe you to be one of their own.

Night Vision
Tests: Perception tests in low-light conditions
You can see very well in natural darkness. Assuming you have at least a faint source of light (such as starlight, moonlight, or bioluminescence) you can see clearly for 20 yards per level of Night Vision. Further, you can extend the effective illumination distance of any light sources by 20 yards per level of Night Vision.

Noble Blood
Tests: Any Test influenced by your Status
You are either born into the nobility, or otherwise elevated to it by in-game events. Assuming you are dressed appropriately, you are always considered of higher Status than others unless they also have the Noble Blood Talent, where Status is compared as normal

Pure Soul
Your soul is pure, quite resistant to the depredations of Chaos. You may gain extra Corruption points equal to your level of Pure Soul before having to Test to see if you become corrupt.

Sixth Sense
Tests: Intuition Tests involving your Sixth Sense
You get a strange feeling when you are threatened, and can react accordingly. The GM may warn you if you are walking into danger; this will normally come after a secret Intuition Test on your behalf. Further, you may ignore Surprise if you pass an Intuition Test .

Cechy broni

Blackpowder
The crack of gunfire followed by gouts of smoke and confusion can be terrifying. If you are targeted by a Blackpowder weapon, you must pass an Average (+20) Cool Test or take a Broken
Condition, even if the shot misses.

Blast (Rating)
All Characters within (Rating) yards of the struck target point take SL+Weapon Damage, and suffer any Conditions the weapon inflicts.

Dangerous
Some weapons are almost as likely to hurt you as your opponent. Any failed test including an 9 on either 10s or units die results in a Fumble (see Chapter 5: Rules for more on Fumbles).

Damaging
A Damaging weapon can use the higher score from either the units die or the SL to determine the Damage caused
from a successful hit. For example, if you roll 34 in your attack Test and the target number was 52 you can choose to use the SL, which in this case is 2, or the units die result, which is 4. An Undamaging weapon can never also be Damaging (Undamaging takes precedent

Defensive
Defensive weapons are designed to parry incoming attacks. If you are wielding such a weapon, gain a bonus of +1 SL to any Melee Test when you oppose an incoming attack

Entangle
Your weapon wraps around your opponents, entangling them. Any opponent successfully hit by your weapon gains
the Entangled Condition with a Strength value equal to your Strength Characteristic. When Entangling an opponent,
you cannot otherwise use the weapon to hit. You can end the Entangling whenever you wish

Fast
Fast weapons are designed to strike out with such speed that parrying is not an option, leaving an opponent skewered before they can react. A wielder of a Fast weapon can choose to attack with the Fast weapon outside of the normal Initiative sequence, either striking first, last, or somewhere in between as desired. Further, all Melee Tests to defend against Fast weapons suffer a penalty of –10 if your opponent is using a weapon without theFast Quality; other Skills defend as normal. Two opponents with Fast weapons fight in Initiative order (relative to each other) as normal. A Fast weapon may never also be Slow (Slow takes precedent).

Impale
Impale weapons can kill with a single clean blow. Impale weapons cause a Critical Hit on any number
divisible by 10 (i.e.: 10, 20, 30,etc.) as well as on doubles (i.e.: 11, 22, 33) rolled equal or under an appropriate Test in combat. If the impale comes from a ranged weapon, the ammunition used has firmly lodged itself in the target’s body. Arrows and bolts require a successful Challenging (+0) Heal Test to remove — bullets require a surgeon (see the Surgery Talent in Chapter 4: Skills and Talents). You cannot heal 1 of your Wounds for each unremoved arrow or bullet.

Undamaging
Some weapons are not very good at penetrating armour. All APs are doubled against Undamaging weapons. Further, you do not automatically inflict a minimum of 1 Wound on a successful hit in combat.

Penetrating
The weapon is highly effective at penetrating armour. Non-metal APs are ignored, and the first point of all other armour is ignored

Precise
The weapon is easy to get on target. Gain a bonus of +1 SL to any successful Test when attacking with this weapon.

Reload (Rating)
The weapon is slow to reload. An unloaded weapon with this flaw requires an Extended Ranged Test for the appropriate Weapon Group scoring (Rating) SL to reload. If you are interrupted while reloading, you must start again from scratch.

Ostatnio edytowany przez peruniec (2021-07-21 16:30:55)

My armor is contempt. My shield is disgust. My sword is hatred. In the emperor's name, let none survive.

#2 2021-07-18 19:26:18

MeMadao

Sir

Punktów :   

Re: [Warhammer] Kształcące i niezwykłe podróże młodego szlachcica

1. Jestem w stanie wydrukować karty jeśli mi je podeślesz.
2. Aga z nami zagra
3. Na ograniczenia forum nic nie pomogę

You load sixteen tons, what do you get?
Another day older and deeper in debt...

#3 2021-07-18 19:33:30

peruniec

Komisarz

Punktów :   

Spoko to jak zrobię te karty to wyślę bo postacie mam zrobione tylko że w notatniku, Swoją droga okropnie się robi postacie
No i pozmieniam postacie żeby miały dwie wersje imion bo zakładam że aga będzie grać kobieta?

I jeszcze zbiorę opisy cech broni i perków graczy żeby je też mieć tutaj czy wydrukowane żeby nie było szukania na sesji.

I w sumie Szlachcic jest mniej więcej główna postacią więc by było spoko jakby nim ktoś grał, ale mam też opcję że jest npcem.

Myslalem żeby dodać wiedźmę jako postać do wyboru ale te zasady magi są tak niejasno napisane że chyba tego nie zrobię

Ostatnio edytowany przez peruniec (2021-07-19 10:30:59)

My armor is contempt. My shield is disgust. My sword is hatred. In the emperor's name, let none survive.

#4 2021-07-19 18:50:59

Patryk

Ktoś ważny

Punktów :   

"Rzeźnik" pewnie dla Postoja

Ja mogę zagrać Ottem - Woźnicą. Postaram się zbudować jakąś osobowość ale nie chciałbym znowu być głównym/jedynym gadaczem drużyny.

"Bo obetnę sobie rękę i to wy będziecie mi obciągać!"

#5 2021-07-19 20:51:08

peruniec

Komisarz

Punktów :   

Ja dorobię jeszcze dwie postacie do wyboru i jak zrobię to wrzucę gdzieś karty postaci.
A Woźnica jest mówiąc ogólnie mało pod gadanie, szlachcic ma sporo i sługa którego jak robiłem to wyobrażałem sobie rzędziana z ogniem i mieczem jeśli ktoś kojarzy.

Ostatnio edytowany przez peruniec (2021-07-19 20:54:01)

#6 2021-07-21 08:48:31

peruniec

Komisarz

Punktów :   

Ok to zrobiłem karty postaci tylko gdzie je teraz wrzucić?

Wrzuciłem tez opisy wszystkich talentów cech broni i czarów (których opisy nie zmieściły się na karcie) do pierwszego postu żeby nie trzeba było tego szukać.

Ostatnio edytowany przez peruniec (2021-07-21 16:32:11)

#7 2021-07-29 18:00:21

Patryk

Ktoś ważny

Punktów :   

Sesja 25.08 środa 16:30 czasu PL!

"Bo obetnę sobie rękę i to wy będziecie mi obciągać!"

• Index
  •  » Sesje
  •  » [Warhammer] Kształcące i niezwykłe podróże młodego szlachcica

Stopka forum

RSS